A classic recipe of brown rice flour and vermiculite, enhanced with gypsum.
This is a newbie friendly grow kit which supports many species of non-woodloving mushrooms, such as Blue Oyster and more.
The MycoBag will arrive looking a bit like a dense cake! It’s recommended to squeeze the bag until the mixture inside becomes nice and loose.
Prior to inoculating the MycoBag, remove and dispose of the secondary outside bag – it’s not needed. Give the injection port a quick clean with the included alcohol wipe and allow it a few seconds to dry..
Now inject 3ml of gourmet spore or liquid mycelium through the rubber injection port and wait for it to colonise. Our grow guide explains all the rest in more detail!
- 1L Substrate for a huge mushroom yield
- Organic Brown Rice Flour Substrate with added Vermiculite and Gypsum
- Injection Port and HEPA-Filtered for ultimate contamination resistance
- HEPA-Filtered Humidity Tent(s) for each MycoBag
- Hygiene Kit includes sterile gloves, face mask, alcohol wipes and hand wipes
- Perlite to create and maintain high humidity
- Vermiculite for “Dunk n Roll” technique
- Full Instructions (also available within our guides section)
Can take up to 4 weeks to fully colonise in optimum conditions.
Does not come supplied with a spore or culture syringe.
Most wood-loving species will not fruit well on this substrate.
Grow kits are currently only available for customers in the United Kingdom.
Product is made fresh to order – please allow for a 1-3 day dispatch time.
Only for use in cultivating species which are legal to grow – research the law.