Our classic triple grow kit
Filled with perfectly hydrated (coffee enhanced) Rye Grain and Gypsum.
These three grow MycoPots are capable of delivering an impressive flush sizes between them, up to 3+ harvests if you show them extra love (and humidity!).
The inject-thru™ and new SteriBag™ system will keep all of the MycoPots safe from contaminants right up until you use the them.
- Give the SteriBag™ a quick clean with the included wipe
- Cut the bag along its shortest side
- Slide a single MycoPot out to reveal the first two Inject-Thru™ points
- Use 0.5ml to 1ml of a gourmet spore / culture syringe deep into each port
- Repeat with with the remaining MycoPots Inject-Thru™ points
- Discard SteriBag™ and leave the MycoPots alone in a warm place to fully colonise
- Follow the rest of the guide until harvest
The white HEPA filters on the lids will filter dust and mould spores and allow clean air exchange. Don’t try to remove these!
NEVER open the MycoPots before full colonisation of mycelium or the kit will be ruined with contamination.
Click the ‘Instructions’ tab above to read our detailed guide
- 3x 280ml MycoPots of Organic Rye Grain Substrate and Gypsum (and coffee water!)
- HEPA-Filtered and Inject-Thru™ lid system for ultimate contamination resistance
- XL Ultra Humid Breathable Grow Tent to fruit your mushrooms inside
- Grow Tent Dimensions L32 x H49 (cm)
- Hygiene Kit includes surgical gloves, alcohol wipe and hand wipe
- 2L / 2000ml Perlite to maintain the perfect humidity level throughout the mushroom fruiting process
- Online Guide
- Gourmet Mushroom Inoculation Syringe
If you cannot use your grow kit right away, we would advise that you store it in a (clean) fridge for a maximum of 2 weeks.
If you can’t store it in a fridge, don’t leave it for any longer than 1 week.
The longer you leave it, the more moisture will be lost from the substrate and if too much moisture is lost, colonisation will just not happen.
Always inoculate your grow kits as soon as you possibly can!
- These grow kits are tailored for speed.
- The bag the MycoPots arrive in may contain a small build up of water due to high pressure steam penetration – the distilled water is sterile and nothing to worry about.
- Typically takes around 3-4 weeks to fully colonise in optimal conditions (incubator set to 26℃). Exact times are impossible to say as it’s dependant on genetics.
- A gourmet mushroom spore syringe can have tens of thousands / millions of different genetics, so it can be pot luck which traits you will get. Whereas a culture syringe has predictable and pre-determined genetics.
- Some wood-loving species like Shiitake fruit on this substrate.
All grow kit products are for UK customers only at this time, sorry.
Product is made fresh to order – Please check our dispatch schedule here.
Only for use in cultivating species which are legal to grow – research the law.