Our carefully pH balanced mix of grain, coffee, coir and gypsum packs a nutrient punch for many species of mushrooms.
1L MycoBag for a large flush size and relatively quick colonisation time
Simply inject 3ml of gourmet mushroom liquid culture into the MycoBag and wait for the full colonisation of mycelium to take hold.
Then simply cut the top of the bag off and place within your humidity tent to fruit beautiful mushrooms…
Our easy to follow instructional guides, personally written by us, explain the full process in lots more detail.
You can click here to view a guide or just click on the ‘Instructions’ tab above to read it directly on this page.
You can also click on the ‘Guides’ dropdown within our main navigation to find our full range of product instructions.
You’ll soon see that it’s not too daunting to get started in growing mushrooms!
- Organic Rye Grain Substrate with added Coir, Gypsum and Coffee
- Injection Port and HEPA-Filtered containers for ultimate contamination resistance
- HEPA-Filtered Humidity Tent for the MycoBag
- Hygiene Kit includes sterile gloves, face mask, alcohol wipes, hand wipes
- Perlite to create high humidity
- Vermiculite for different grow methods included in our latest guide
Can take 5 to 6 weeks to fully colonise in optimum conditions.
Does not come supplied with a spore or culture syringe.
Some wood-loving species like Shiitake will fruit on this substrate.
Grow kits are currently only available for customers in the United Kingdom.
Product is made fresh to order – Please allow for a 1-3 day dispatch time.
Only for use in cultivating species which are legal to grow – research the law.