This pH balanced mix of grain, coffee, coir and gypsum packs a nutrient punch for many species of mushrooms!
Simply inject 1ml of gourmet spore or liquid mycelium into each of the six injection ports (totalling 6ml) and wait for it to colonise fully.
When it’s finished, remove the lid and place within the humidity tent to fruit. Our grow guide explains it in more detail!
- 1.2L Substrate for a huge mushroom yield
- Organic Rye Grain Substrate with added Coir, Gypsum and Coffee
- Injection Port and HEPA-Filtered for ultimate contamination resistance
- HEPA-Filtered Humidity Tent(s) for each MycoBox
- Hygiene Kit includes sterile gloves, face mask, alcohol wipes, hand wipes
- Perlite to create high humidity
- Full Instructions (or you can just click on the ‘Grow Guide’ tab to see here!)
Can take up to 5-6 weeks to fully colonise in optimum conditions.
Does not come supplied with a spore or culture syringe.
Some wood-loving species like Shiitake will fruit on this substrate.
Grow kits are currently only available for customers in the United Kingdom.
Product is made fresh to order – please allow for a 1-3 day dispatch time.
Only for use in cultivating species which are legal to grow – research the law.