- 1x 280ml MycoPot of Organic Rye Grain Substrate with added Coir, Gypsum and Coffee
- HEPA-Filtered and Inject-Thru™ MycoPot for ultimate contamination resistance
- Ultra Humid™ Breathable Grow Tent to fruit your mushrooms inside
- Basic Hygiene Kit includes gloves, alcohol wipes and a hand wipe
- Perlite to maintain the perfect humidity level throughout the mushroom fruiting process
- Gourmet Spore or Culture Syringe
How to use
Inject 0.5-1ml of gourmet spore or liquid culture solution into each of the grey rubber ports within the lid
After full colonisation, take the lid off and place within your grow tent to begin fruiting mushrooms.. Easy.
The white HEPA filters on the lids will filter dust and mould spores and allow clean air exchange. Don’t try to remove these!
NEVER open the MycoPots before full colonisation of mycelium or the kit will be ruined with contamination.
Click the ‘Instructions’ tab above to read our detailed guide
If you cannot use your grow kit right away, we would advise that you store it in a (clean) fridge for a maximum of 2 weeks.
If you can’t store it in a fridge, don’t leave it for any longer than 1 week.
The longer you leave it, the more moisture will be lost from the substrate and if too much moisture is lost, colonisation will just not happen.
Always inoculate your grow kits as soon as you possibly can!
This grow kit is tailored for first time growers who are looking for a quick flush.
Can take around 5 weeks to fully colonise in optimum conditions.
Does not come supplied with a gourmet spore or culture syringe.
Some wood-loving species like Shiitake may fruit on this substrate.
All grow kit products are for UK customers only at this time, sorry.
Product is made fresh to order – Please check our dispatch schedule here.
Only for use in cultivating species which are legal to grow – research the law.